During the admissions process, it is very important that you check your online application status frequently. View your status by accessing the Student Administration System.
- Sign into the Student Administration System using the information provided by the UConn Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
NOTE: Also access Sign In for detailed instructions.
- Click the Main Menu drop-down arrow. Hover your mouse over Self-Service, and then click Student Center.
- From your Student Center, under the Admissions header, click
the Check Application Status link. The Application Status page opens.
- An Incomplete Application Status displays information describing what is required to complete your application.
- Review the Outstanding items for your application. Have all supporting documentation sent to the address noted. You may also send an email to Undergraduate Admissions by clicking the Contact Us link.
- Throughout the admissions process, you will be sent email notifications to your personal email account asking you to sign into the Student Administration System and check your application status.