After logging in, navigate to the View Unofficial Transcript link by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Student
- Select Transcript: View Unofficial from the drop down menu under Academics.
- The View Unofficial Transcript page displays. Choose an institution and report type and press View Report.
- NOTE: Three columns of numbers display
to the right of each course listed on your unofficial transcript.
From left to right, these columns represent attempted credits, earned credits
and grades, and grade points.
- You can then use your browser's print button to print your unofficial transcript report.