You should apply for graduation in the semester prior to the semester you intend to graduate.
After logging in, navigate to the Apply for Graduation link by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Student
- From the Student Center, select Apply for Graduation in the drop down menu and click the right arrows.
- Select the academic program in which you wish to apply for graduation
by clicking on its description.
Note: This function is not applicable to
Non-Degree Program Students.
- Next, select your expected graduation term (semester) from the list.
If no terms exist in the list, you are not yet eligible to graduate. Select continue
or select a different program.
- Verify that all data is correct. If the academic program/degree is not correct, click the
Select Different Program button to select a different value. If the term is not correct, click
the Select Different Term button to select a different value.
If everything is correct, read the Graduation Instructions and click the Submit Application
button to continue the process.