Use this report to view your progress towards completing your academic program.
To view your reports, log in and navigate to the Academic Requirements link by clicking:
- Main Menu, then hover your mouse over Self-Service, and then click Student
Your Student Center appears.
- Under the Academics section, from the 'other academic . . .' drop down menu, select Academic Requirements and then click the double arrow Go button.
The My Academic Requirements page displays. Your Academic Requirement Report shows your academic progress toward graduation by identifying those requirements not met. Unsatisfied groups are expanded by default.
- Click the collapse all or expand all buttons to change the display of the page.
- To view as a pdf document, click the View Report as PDF button.
- To view your plan of study, click the plan of study button.
NOTE: Degree Progress Advisement reports are available for students pursuing an undergraduate degree, for students in the Ratcliffe Hicks program, and for students in the Doctor of Pharmacy program. Degree Progress Advisement reports are also available for students in the MBA, Executive MBA, Accounting Master's degree, and selected other graduate programs.
In the example below, the student has not satisfied the PSYC AREA II course requirements for a Psychology BA Standard Degree. The Academic Requirement Report lists courses that may be used to satisfy those requirements. Course number, title with description, Units, term & status are also listed.
- Use your browsers print button to print out the report.