You can add, view, and append your advisor comments on the Person Comments Entry page.
After logging in, navigate to Person Comments Entry by clicking:
- Campus Community in the menu, then Comments > Comments - Person > Person Comment Entry
The Person Comment Entry page displays.
- To add a new comment about an advisee, click the Add a New Value link.
- Enter the advisee's PeopleSoft ID number in the ID field, or use the magnifying glass button to search for an advisee. Click Add.
- Begin adding a comment by entering an Administrative Function code of GEN, for General.
- Next, select a Comment Category. You can view a list of options by clicking the magnifying glass button.
- Select Lookup criteria, or select a comment from the list of search results.
- Click in the Comments field and type the comment text.
- When the comment is complete, click Save.
- To add additional comments, click Add.
You can also review previous comments saved in the system.
- Navigate to the Person Comment Entry page to locate an existing record.
- For example, you could enter a student's ID to locate comments you have saved for that student. Or, you could enter GEN in the Administrative Function field to view a list of all the comments you have saved in the system.
- You can search for an existing comment by any of the fields listed on the Person Comment Entry page.
- When your parameters are complete, click Search.
- The Search Results Display at the bottom of the page.
- Select the comment you wish to view by clicking the desired row.