The My Advisees page provides you with a list of the students assigned to you as an advisor. The list contains links for holds, academic information, and emailing the student. You may also view and print your advisee photos.
NOTE: If you do not see a student in the list for which you are the advisor, contact the Storrs Registrar's Office at 860-486-3331.
After logging in, navigate to The Advisor Center by clicking:
- Self Service in the Menu, then Faculty
- Click the Advisor Center tab at the top of the page.
The My Advisees page displays.
- New! Click the Photo icon to the left of the student's name to view that photo. For a complete list of advisees with photos, click the Include photos in list radio button.
- On the photo page, click the View All link or arrow buttons to scroll through the advisee photos.
- After clicking the View All link, use your browser print button to print the entire list.
NOTE: To return to the Advisee list page without photos, click the Link to Photos radio button.
- Click the Holds icon to view those details.
- Click a student Name to send email.
- Click the View Student Details link to see an advisee's Student Center.